AuthorMessage
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:12 am

I'm being super nosy when asking this but I always enjoy hearing what people think!

If you're wanting to invite someone to our closed beta while we're trying to get it up and would like to ask, send a PM to Reyn ♪

Here you can write a few good words about them also. This way I think is good so that way we can all get to know about the people who are going to be playing! ^_^

*Plus* I'm really bored at work right now... lawlz ♥ ♥ ♥

Starting off!

I have already invited Meko, Sanna, Kinhoshi, and mao16. I want to also invite Nibelungen and Loliruri whenever I get the chance or whenever the server is up.

Meko = my fellow and cute little artist pal. XD She has a really sweet disposition and enjoys drawing cute animals.
Always bright and happy. I don't believe I've ever seen her in a bad mood! Pstt* you can always tell me meko if you want ;D

Sanna = The love interest of many online women! *hopes she see's this* >8D You know what I'm talking about!
Don't let her shy and quiet exterior fool you! I've seen her pull out hot candle wax and whips in IRC chat. muahhaha

Kinhoshi = A really nice guy who loves to help people and will spend a good amount of time even while helping them out. I really enjoy his laid back personality, always there for a friend. He has a good attitude and nice morals. I can't wait to play on the server with ya.

mao16 = super laid back and also enjoys helping people out. He's applied to be a sub GM on a RO2 server but asked me for the link for ours so hopefully we'll get to see him around XD! He's one of the FEW people on RO2 server who actually helped me on stuff while others weren't so helpful. *cough* He even stayed all night with me once to help me learn the wall jump technique... which i really suck at. T_T

Nibelungen = He helped me out on a lot of things and has expanded my cute ftp knowledge and increased my awareness of a couple of other cool online related sites. I know it wasn't to much but I do know more then I did then and to me that's a lot! I'm always so thankful to anyone who takes their time out to help me with something.

Loliruri = A really sweet girl who I believe probably has black mailed her sister into doing all of her homework for her! She's always a blast to talk to and is super friendly. Like a ray of sunshine is always the impression I get.

Last edited by GM Lavender on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soora.deviantart.com
Reyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:17 am

Endless - an AWESOME dude who reminds me of myself, and I like that.
He's always there for me, and is a great friend.

*Mai-Otome* - Been there for me, for quite a bit, you're really cool, and I'll never forget that.

Lavender - Do I even get started on you? =D

Anko - As above.

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
GM Anko
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

Number of posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:48 pm

Reyn wrote:
Endless - an AWESOME dude who reminds me of myself, and I like that.
He's always there for me, and is a great friend.

*Mai-Otome* - Been there for me, for quite a bit, you're really cool, and I'll never forget that.

Lavender - Do I even get started on you? =D

Anko - As above.

bounce

Whatchu mean "Do I even get started on you? =D" Hrmmmm?...LOL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Reyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 78
Custom Title : BlessedRO Server Owner, and Operator.

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:35 pm

Meion - You and me have been pals for a while now, you have a great mind, and you use it well.

Last edited by Reyn on Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://blessed-ro.heavenforum.com
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 189
Custom Title : good

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:55 am

Kairenth-best friend woe and pvp partner he kinda laid back and funny at times too he has a brother also but i forget where he is at >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:40 am

Reyn wrote:
Meio - You and me have been pals for a while now, you have a great mind, and you use it well.

Thanks! <:

Though, you keep forgetting the 'n' at the end of Meion. ;_;

I didn't invite anyone here because Reyn did before I could. D:

My other internet friends, are also all sick of RO. >:

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The Xegreny - Sentry - Scrapper - Level Eight - Spines/Regeneration
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:30 pm

/pat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm

MeMeMeko's I <3 You List

GM Lavender aka Soora - My mother. The funniest woman I've ever met in my life. Smile She draws ecchi lovely(haha.) drawings and a really fun person to be with anywhere you go. She really brightens up my day ^_^ I don't think Lav would ever be someone who you would find depressed or what not, I swear she's like a contagious happy bomb. Exploding smiles into people's faces, literally. tongue Anyways she's someone who I really care about!! I love you Love you =)

*Mai-Otome* - My Future Wife. Though I don't know her much, I think we'll be really good friends ^_^ I really do hope we can have fun together and make the best memories that we can always think back on!! I love you

Sanna - I only knew her from EuphRO2 irc/ingame and we didn't really talk to each other BUT I'm hoping we'll get to know each other more as well! Also, I didn't know she had whips and hot wax in her pockets... Wink

Reyn - If Lavender's my mom, he's my dad? I only know him as the site owner of BlessedRO and Lavender's husband ingame. Thanks for your hard work for creating BlessedRO!! ^_^ I also hope I can help with whatever I know how to do! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Anko - I don't know Anko much but I'm quite sure we'll be good friends in no time too! I find she's really sweet ^_^ (Thanks for the comment you said~!!) I also hope we can make good memories together!! cat

Endless - A really funny person ^_^ I really laughed at some of the things he posted in "You Laugh You Lose" (Wait.. that means I lost already silent) I think Endless is a creative person and really loves to be with friends and people! Something I find we both have in-common!! Isn't that great?!! It's a sign! We'll be good friends too!! >8D

Meion - I've yet to meet this person but we'll probably be good friends too, hopefully! ^_^ But from what I've seen so far, is that he's someone who's willing to help others. (that's so sweet!) I read his staff information and we have alot in common (FMA >8D) so we'll get to know each other purty well. Like a Star @ heaven

**WILL UPDATE THIS LIST**

Last edited by Meko on Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 am

Meko wrote:
GM Lavender aka Soora - My mother. The funniest woman I've ever met in my life. Smile She draws ecchi lovely(haha.) drawings and a really fun person to be with anywhere you go. She really brightens up my day ^_^ I don't Lav would ever be someone who you find depressed or what not, I swear she's like a contagious happy bomb. Exploding smiles into people's faces, literally. tongue Anyways she's someone who I really care about!! I love you Love you =)

**WILL UPDATE THIS LIST TOMORROW OR SO.**

Meko you're the sweetest cutest person ever ;____; that brings me tears !!!

I'm so happy you wrote that bout mE!! YAY! cheers
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:11 am

GM Lavender wrote:
Meko wrote:
GM Lavender aka Soora - My mother. The funniest woman I've ever met in my life. Smile She draws ecchi lovely(haha.) drawings and a really fun person to be with anywhere you go. She really brightens up my day ^_^ I don't Lav would ever be someone who you find depressed or what not, I swear she's like a contagious happy bomb. Exploding smiles into people's faces, literally. tongue Anyways she's someone who I really care about!! I love you Love you =)

**WILL UPDATE THIS LIST TOMORROW OR SO.**

Meko you're the sweetest cutest person ever ;____; that brings me tears !!!

I'm so happy you wrote that bout mE!! YAY! cheers

Gosh, this is so very touching... Crying or Very sad Will Meko write shumthing about me too? Rolling Eyes
I pwamise I'll try my best to be good. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meko

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:51 am

I did~!! I love you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:58 am

2 more post and ill have 50 woot geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Meko wrote:
MeMeMeko's I <3 You List

Meion - I've yet to meet this person but we'll probably be good friends too, hopefully! ^_^ But from what I've seen so far, is that he's someone who's willing to help others. (that's so sweet!) I read his staff information and we have alot in common (FMA >8D) so we'll get to know each other purty well. Like a Star @ heaven
[/color]

Thanks. :3

I hope to be friends with you too! You seem like a pretty cool person, from that huge post. 8D

(FMA ftw. >:3)

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The Xegreny - Sentry - Scrapper - Level Eight - Spines/Regeneration
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Meion wrote:
Meko wrote:
MeMeMeko's I <3 You List

[/color]

Thanks. :3

I hope to be friends with you too! You seem like a pretty cool person, from that huge post. 8D

(FMA ftw. >:3)

She is a coooll person! *hugglez meko to death*

Oops... maybe I hugged her to hard... *pokes the twitching meko*
Back to top Go down
Meko

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:50 pm

dead.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:59 am

Meko wrote:
dead.

XD Oh Nuuu!!! *performs CPR*

*grins and smirks at Mai-Otome* >8D I just stole a kiss before you could!!!!
Back to top Go down
Meko

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:16 pm

GM Lavender wrote:
Meko wrote:
dead.

XD Oh Nuuu!!! *performs CPR*

*grins and smirks at Mai-Otome* >8D I just stole a kiss before you could!!!!

OH MY GAWD! *dies again* >Wink What shall Mai do?!! Dun Dun Dun!!
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 am

I invited Jnxy

She's very kind, will listen actually when you speak *(whoa OMFG)* Does that even exsist anymore?!~!!!! LOL
I've known her for the longest time. It'll be coming close to 6 years here soon.... Yes Jnxy.

6 years since we met on FFXI. Does it really seem that long??? Feels just like yesterday sometime.

She's a airhead like me XD Cept sometimes I get pawnz by her and even I'm amazed!

>8D But I know that's just a facade!!! REALLYYYy, A sultry, want you to submit, lustful dominatrix lurks in the deep dark crevices of her heart!!!

Watch out guys!! Here comes Red Hawt Jnxy!!! LOL

btw she's with a guy at the moment Cool TO bad for JOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Meko

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:13 am

GM Lavender wrote:
I invited Jnxy

She's very kind, will listen actually when you speak *(whoa OMFG)* Does that even exsist anymore?!~!!!! LOL
I've known her for the longest time. It'll be coming close to 6 years here soon.... Yes Jnxy.

6 years since we met on FFXI. Does it really seem that long??? Feels just like yesterday sometime.

She's a airhead like me XD Cept sometimes I get pawnz by her and even I'm amazed!

>8D But I know that's just a facade!!! REALLYYYy, A sultry, want you to submit, lustful dominatrix lurks in the deep dark crevices of her heart!!!

Watch out guys!! Here comes Red Hawt Jnxy!!! LOL

btw she's with a guy at the moment Cool TO bad for JOO!!!

Welcome aboard, Jnxy!! ^_^ *shakes her hand* I hope we can be good friends too! SooRa made you sound like those sweet lil kitty cats (aww!) BTW, this forums is full of random people and we(hopefully) can't wait for you to come and play with us!! ^_^
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:33 am

Nice to meet chu Jnxy. Hehe, lots of "surprises" installed for you here as well. By the time we're done with you on the forums, there will be a new makeover for sure.

So choose thy path wisely:

Whether you wanna be an evil mistress that uses a whip for submission or wielding a katana for who knows what purpose (*Looks over at Lavender), someone who needs CPR?! (*Looks at Meko*), dirtie ole man who pretends to be 16 yr oles (don't even wanna mention who it ish LOL), a smexeh Loli luving Loli, and you name it! So whatever u wanna be, we will all work extra hard together to make ur dreams come true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:19 pm

lol omg im no old man xD it was just a joke
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meko

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:11 am

Endless wrote:
lol omg im no old man xD it was just a joke
That's what he said :)
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:35 am

lol ok what ever meko >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inviting someone? Tells us about it!   Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

Inviting someone? Tells us about it!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1