Custom Title : good
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: theif guide   Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:02 pm

y is theirs on the bottom xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:23 am

Haha, just realized its in alphabetical order?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:22 am

lol never saw that but still they should put the best class on top xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:09 pm

Der best? No comment... lol!

Its only naturelle that Acolyte classes are the best (especially Priestess for their smexehness) since they come first on the alphabetical list.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm

I could go on a rant about how that's such an untrue comment Endless, but I won't. ;D

*cough Detecting + Falcon Assault = dead Sin cough*

And it's Alphabetical. ;D

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The Xegreny - Sentry - Scrapper - Level Eight - Spines/Regeneration
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:33 pm

Meion wrote:
I could go on a rant about how that's such an untrue comment Endless, but I won't. ;D
I agree. Everyone disagree with Endless! :O Kidding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:49 pm

Meion wrote:

ok now lets get into this people u going to get a life stroy and tips at the same time ...here we go to start off this snipers suck *cough* anyways and y u say sin? yeah boy u know better then saying sinx im prond of u my son lol u know ur place xD ok back to where i was going with this ok alot of people suck at the sin class sinx to yeah ALOT... ALOT ALOT me im a pro ok i been playing sin for really now about five years about 3 years on aRO half a year on dark then planet then a year on seRO i know how to hook up a sin/sinx i played around 5 months with out a single mvp gear or card and still kicked butts as a sin i was a was crit sin too then with out haveing to donate a dime i starting saveng for the number one thing b4 i went into mvp cards i got a lord kaho horn from a vender so i starting owning people in pvp and went on a rampage with sin in niff3 saved up and got my +10 daggers and all my cards for them bam tran to sinx i gave away all my crit gears to my friend darklover then i went and raped people with sinx lvl 86 OWNING 99 SNIPERS MAY I ADD then at lvl 99 sinx i thought i should try my luck on some IC champs now that i had every gear i ever wanted with out donateing i had aton of gears and tricks but lets get back on sniper vs sinx here. people ok the #1 sniper i ever fought b4 was ***Blitz*** me and him been going at it for ages since we both we just sin and hunter now that we were both tran lvl 99 the fights got even better and harder i cloaked my way up to him and started going at it EDP SB then melee while we have him falcon assault and DS now when we stared really going at it ok now to what meion was saying ok now that ***Blitz*** knows im comeing he going to be useing Detect and traps so he can rape me long range hell the freak no thats not going to ever EVER HAPPEN IN YEARS i will never lose to any body from long range im going to be all up in their face so while im cloaking to get near him he has traps and detecting going on i get stuck in a trap so he detected me so he thinks its over lol no i cloak my butt right back and he keeps detecting so while im spaming cloak w8ng for this trap to wear off it finaly comes off to i hurry to cloak and walk out of range of detect bam im saved and bla bla it gose on like that A real pro at sin class wont lose to a simple trick like that sir its not frost driver ur not stuck and you can still move or cloak if your not in a trap ya know they got to be pretty fast with their hotkeys to get me with that trick so geek geek geek geek u lose it and thats just the short version of the stroy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 pm

lol thats the most i ever typed b4 in forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:11 pm

Endless wrote:
Meion wrote:

ok now lets get into this people u going to get a life stroy and tips at the same time ...here we go to start off this snipers suck *cough* anyways and y u say sin? yeah boy u know better then saying sinx im prond of u my son lol u know ur place xD ok back to where i was going with this ok alot of people suck at the sin class sinx to yeah ALOT... ALOT ALOT me im a pro ok i been playing sin for really now about five years about 3 years on aRO half a year on dark then planet then a year on seRO i know how to hook up a sin/sinx i played around 5 months with out a single mvp gear or card and still kicked butts as a sin i was a was crit sin too then with out haveing to donate a dime i starting saveng for the number one thing b4 i went into mvp cards i got a lord kaho horn from a vender so i starting owning people in pvp and went on a rampage with sin in niff3 saved up and got my +10 daggers and all my cards for them bam tran to sinx i gave away all my crit gears to my friend darklover then i went and raped people with sinx lvl 86 OWNING 99 SNIPERS MAY I ADD then at lvl 99 sinx i thought i should try my luck on some IC champs now that i had every gear i ever wanted with out donateing i had aton of gears and tricks but lets get back on sniper vs sinx here. people ok the #1 sniper i ever fought b4 was ***Blitz*** me and him been going at it for ages since we both we just sin and hunter now that we were both tran lvl 99 the fights got even better and harder i cloaked my way up to him and started going at it EDP SB then melee while we have him falcon assault and DS now when we stared really going at it ok now to what meion was saying ok now that ***Blitz*** knows im comeing he going to be useing Detect and traps so he can rape me long range hell the freak no thats not going to ever EVER HAPPEN IN YEARS i will never lose to any body from long range im going to be all up in their face so while im cloaking to get near him he has traps and detecting going on i get stuck in a trap so he detected me so he thinks its over lol no i cloak my butt right back and he keeps detecting so while im spaming cloak w8ng for this trap to wear off it finaly comes off to i hurry to cloak and walk out of range of detect bam im saved and bla bla it gose on like that A real pro at sin class wont lose to a simple trick like that sir its not frost driver ur not stuck and you can still move or cloak if your not in a trap ya know they got to be pretty fast with their hotkeys to get me with that trick so geek geek geek geek u lose it and thats just the short version of the stroy

Meko thinks... this should be put into the Art and Literature section lmao. Nice Story :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:17 pm

rofl yeah im starting to think so too lol well i was just stateing a point snipers dont own sin class as easy has meion made it seem yeah its ture sin weakness is long range though =/
but cloak helps but on ro2 they took that out im pissed but they got manhood breaker lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:20 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Der best? No comment... lol!

Its only naturelle that Acolyte classes are the best (especially Priestess for their smexehness) since they come first on the alphabetical list.

lol forgot to quote this one the only thing that aco class has that i like is the female priest y u ask? because they give u something to look at while ur bored siting in pront lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:23 pm

Wow! Is this a rant or a lecture about sin and sinx. I almost went cross-eyed trying to read that. (ROFL)

But my hewt smexeh priestess is still gonna rule u all. Mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:27 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Wow! Is this a rant or a lecture about sin and sinx. I almost went cross-eyed trying to read that. (ROFL)

But my hewt smexeh priestess is still gonna rule u all. Mwahahaha.

lol well im sorry u guys but when it comes to sin class im 100% serious geek i know what im takeing about and ill be damn to let a simple trci like that beat me u have to be smarter then that to get me i think things out b4 i fight woe/pvp geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:34 pm

All right, tell me how u come up against a hewt smexeh priestess that

1) Ruwach you, so you can't cloak

2) Lex Divina you so you can't use any skills

3) Wears Holy Armor and Aspersio your weapon, so she can sit there and laugh at all your misses while you try to hit

4) Has Asumptio and Heals to back her up if you even manage to lay a Poring scratch on her cute arse

5) Although she can't hit you for much damage, she'll just let her teamates finish you off in this state you're in.

Mwahhahahahahah!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:52 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
All right, tell me how u come up against a hewt smexeh priestess that

4) Has Asumptio and Heals to back her up if you even manage to lay a Poring scratch on her cute arse
Mwahhahahahahah!
lol omfg i love ur ass right now well let me tell u lol back on Aro i had that problem b4 during a woe it was only us 2 guilds at the time going at it because i had a few of my old guild members join there guild *cough* back stabers =/ but any was let me tell ur sweet little self how to do this omfg i love u right now u have no idea well for starters i dont need to cloak fighting a lame preist rofl + when i fight priest i always have on my angel armor to aovid lame holy lights because most the time during woe they linked and its a Bword when geting hit by a linked holy light so thats part 1 i dont need to cloak now part 2 lex my butt all u want i dont use any lame skills fighting priest waste of time because cast delay after SB is a Bword so u can lex me makes no dif and + by the time i used sB i would of already hit more then that with my melee so part 3 wear ur gay butt holy armor i had a priest try that lame attack on me b4 i carry more one then 1 wep because WS during woe would break my stuff so i change weps fast to take off the elemental effect that u did so i can still do massive damage on ur cute liitle butt so it wont be poring hits but a poir poir hit lol part 5 she wont hit me cause my flee and my holy armor and unless u have cold bolt no chance in hell im going to die lol + i carry water armor on me too anyways just in case a wiz comes by and trys a SG or frost driver on me during woe lol see i know what im doing. love u too hun ^_^ throw more at me please oh almost for got on part 5 im not by my self my guild members would of already whiped ur members out clean ok thats all throw more things at me if u want *cough* tits*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:22 pm

Okay the plan wasn't to Holy Light ppl as that was only a secondary objective. Priests are better off having assigned to have a permanent teammate attached to protect you in siege - in other words kill off those who attack you. Their main job is to support and buff like you mentioned before.

You still haven't answered my question of when you changed weapons, you will just keep getting aspersioed again. And you can't carry unlimited supply of weapons too because of weight issues. Then again the poring hits from ya lol. Don't forget your hits if it ever gets through only does half dmg with aspersio, and it gives plenty of time for them to heal.

You forget that cold bolt scrolls are not the only option they can choose to use.

If you don't cloak and stuff, you're just a shooting duck for hunters and snipers.

Let's hear what you have to say for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:34 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Okay the plan wasn't to Holy Light ppl as that was only a secondary objective. Priests are better off having assigned to have a permanent teammate attached to protect you in siege - in other words kill off those who attack you. Their main job is to support and buff like you mentioned before.

You still haven't answered my question of when you changed weapons, you will just keep getting aspersioed again. And you can't carry unlimited supply of weapons too because of weight issues. Then again the poring hits from ya lol. Don't forget your hits if it ever gets through only does half dmg with aspersio, and it gives plenty of time for them to heal.

You forget that cold bolt scrolls are not the only option they can choose to use.

If you don't cloak and stuff, you're just a shooting duck for hunters and snipers.

Let's hear what you have to say for this.
baby ur forgeting while ur sopporting the other player wont see me comeing as he would of ben fighting some one else i am cloaking right behide u whispering the last words u will ever hear baby as u get ur last org wwwwwwwwwwow i will get in trouble finishing that word lol and back to my weps sweetie when i take off one to put on another u would of been get hit b4 u changed my element again and when i tkae off the element dose not stay on that wep it gose away sorry to break it to u i would only need 2 weps change them back and forth sweetie thats game over u lose trust me and then u would of forgotin to lex me again while u fighting to heal and change my element ur sp would of drained and i would just enchant posion if i was sin but seeing how i would be a sinx during all this EDP and that stays on during even when i change weps so again sweetie u wouldnt of gained more then 3sec of life then the rest of the team mates because i dont waste edp on just anybody u r a lucky one to of had me edp on u because if i was useing katar my crit with edp would be 2.1k a hit with daggers 2-3k so again babe u lose love u to though ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:21 pm

Ruwach will always be on. What sweet words r u gonna say? "Oh my smexeh bebe, plz pwn me now..." As the saying goes, you can run but you can't hide. LOL And you forgot that someone will be a designated protector for me. While u're bz attacking me, don't forget that others may come after you as well.

As long as you are spammed with Aspersio and Lex on all the time, there's no way u are able to hit a careful priest. EDP provided you can even land a hit. And even if you do land the hit, remember its only half damage of what you quoted from Aspersio. And Godly Heals can instantly over come that. Oh and don't forget there's a Slow Poison skill too, so poison doesn't really hurt. While you are bz trying to figure out what to do next to land a hit on me, u're already a deadduck from maybe a Sniper DS or something. Or maybe a Pally may be my designated protecter and smuck chu flat like a pancake and banana parfait while chu r still trying to figure out wth happened. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:20 am

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Ruwach will always be on. What sweet words r u gonna say? "Oh my smexeh bebe, plz pwn me now..." As the saying goes, you can run but you can't hide. LOL And you forgot that someone will be a designated protector for me. While u're bz attacking me, don't forget that others may come after you as well.

As long as you are spammed with Aspersio and Lex on all the time, there's no way u are able to hit a careful priest. EDP provided you can even land a hit. And even if you do land the hit, remember its only half damage of what you quoted from Aspersio. And Godly Heals can instantly over come that. Oh and don't forget there's a Slow Poison skill too, so poison doesn't really hurt. While you are bz trying to figure out what to do next to land a hit on me, u're already a deadduck from maybe a Sniper DS or something. Or maybe a Pally may be my designated protecter and smuck chu flat like a pancake and banana parfait while chu r still trying to figure out wth happened. tongue
lol yeah i dont see that happening and i can still get behide u a bit with out leting the ruwach hit me and even if it dose it wont do damage as ill have on my holy armor and girl we can take this to rms or when ur lvl is high we can do this in pvp but RMS u can be a lvl 99 HP if u like cause im telling u that u wont win sorry to break it to you geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:47 am

Guess you didn't get my point. It is not my goal to attack you if I'm playing support. Now if its BP, that's a different story I don't want to get into just yet because I have not experiment enuf with BP builts yet. But yeah as support, my goal is to survive ur hits enuf to buy time for any of my teammates assigned to protect me to finish you off. You didn't get that part about a designated protector. Anyways, it'll be interesting to test my theory out with ya when we get into the higher lvls. It is not my goal to play offensive as support b/c an offensive support = phail. That is a job left for BPs. My goal is defensive play. If I can tough out your hits long enuf to survive, this will buy time for my teammates to get yah...

Afterall, who would let their smexeh priestess in their own guild get pwned by some sinx from another guild in WoE? king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:29 pm

Not to mention, Priests can use Safety Wall and Pneuma. <:

Anyway.

While Sins do have their invisibility and EDP and such, they are far from unstoppable. If I was a Sniper (and I will be. Razz) defending for WoE, I would defend against a Sin/SinX in the followin' ways.

1. Plant Anklesnares around myself and the entrance. Unless your secretly a Hunter/Sniper, you can't remove them.

2. Spam Detecting.

3. Smash the Sin/SinX in the face with Falcon Assault when I find them.

4. Spam Dual Strafing.

4a. Equip a Curse/Stun/Freeze bow. Even if you can move through all the arrows I'd be throwing at you, your Movement speed would slow to a crawl.

<:

Double Curse Gakkung Bows ftw. ;D

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:31 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Guess you didn't get my point. It is not my goal to attack you if I'm playing support. Now if its BP, that's a different story I don't want to get into just yet because I have not experiment enuf with BP builts yet. But yeah as support, my goal is to survive ur hits enuf to buy time for any of my teammates assigned to protect me to finish you off. You didn't get that part about a designated protector. Anyways, it'll be interesting to test my theory out with ya when we get into the higher lvls. It is not my goal to play offensive as support b/c an offensive support = phail. That is a job left for BPs. My goal is defensive play. If I can tough out your hits long enuf to survive, this will buy time for my teammates to get yah...

Afterall, who would let their smexeh priestess in their own guild get pwned by some sinx from another guild in WoE? king
lol alot of people would let their priest die so they can go for emp
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:35 pm

Meion wrote:
Not to mention, Priests can use Safety Wall and Pneuma. <:

Anyway.

While Sins do have their invisibility and EDP and such, they are far from unstoppable. If I was a Sniper (and I will be. Razz) defending for WoE, I would defend against a Sin/SinX in the followin' ways.

1. Plant Anklesnares around myself and the entrance. Unless your secretly a Hunter/Sniper, you can't remove them.

2. Spam Detecting.

3. Smash the Sin/SinX in the face with Falcon Assault when I find them.

4. Spam Dual Strafing.

4a. Equip a Curse/Stun/Freeze bow. Even if you can move through all the arrows I'd be throwing at you, your Movement speed would slow to a crawl.

<:

Double Curse Gakkung Bows ftw. ;D
well again with the traps ill just keep cloaking right back till i get past all of them and if u curse me i would have panacea on me like always to cure me from ur curse lol but by some chance u stun me yeah i would get raped xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:56 am

That's true, you could just re-cloak, but if one of the traps went off, and I saw a Sin dissapear, I'd use Detecting, and find you. :X

Of course, if they're the SP draining traps, you might not have any SP to cloak with. ;D

City of Heroes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 pm

Meion wrote:
That's true, you could just re-cloak, but if one of the traps went off, and I saw a Sin dissapear, I'd use Detecting, and find you. :X

Of course, if they're the SP draining traps, you might not have any SP to cloak with. ;D
lol but ur forgeting that more exp woe players dont go in woe with just a few gears no sir we dont we go in will all types of items GJ ygg seeds im more of a cake fan if i have any at the time but mostly i use meat =/ so good luck hopeing my SP will drain geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theif guide   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

theif guide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next