Custom Title : good
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:08 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Haha, I'll eat anything that tastes good. Especially those extra hot and spicy bits and bites. Only Mexican ones I know are Hot Salsa with Tortillas, Tacos, or Nachos. I am more into spicy Asian cuisine myself. Anybody into curry? There's like a lot of varieties of curry dishes I like, and can make myself. But getting the original correct ingredients for the recepe can be a pain here in North America.
....really huh ill have to hold u too that then lol!

Tastes good as in my opinion. tongue

oh it will trust me geek

Gosh now you are really making me starving like Lavender.

good good ill see u during lunch then lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Haha, I'll eat anything that tastes good. Especially those extra hot and spicy bits and bites. Only Mexican ones I know are Hot Salsa with Tortillas, Tacos, or Nachos. I am more into spicy Asian cuisine myself. Anybody into curry? There's like a lot of varieties of curry dishes I like, and can make myself. But getting the original correct ingredients for the recepe can be a pain here in North America.

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 189

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!
lol sorry meko im going to have to say no to u because that would be rape on my part xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!
lol sorry meko im going to have to say no to u because that would be rape on my part xD

But Endless sort of admits in the other forum section that he's a dirty olde man with some loli ego...
Don't know how true it is, but better watch out Meko, he may have you for lunch instead!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:55 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

But Endless sort of admits in the other forum section that he's a dirty olde man with some loli ego...
Don't know how true it is, but better watch out Meko, he may have you for lunch instead!
rofl lets keep qutoeing this but anyways it was a joke im no old man xD im a 16sexy boy u seen a picture of me already otome u was slobing all over it and anyways that pictures old ill have to upload some ehre later some day and this is not the other thread xD stay on topic like the rest of us xD so lunch right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:09 pm

Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

rofl lets keep qutoeing this but anyways it was a joke im no old man xD im a 16sexy boy u seen a picture of me already otome u was slobing all over it and anyways that pictures old ill have to upload some ehre later some day and this is not the other thread xD stay on topic like the rest of us xD so lunch right?

Hehe nice try. You're no 16 yr old, but just a dirty olde man with lolita complex preying on the egos of pewr young innocent maidens. lol!
He was trying to send me pics to scoop me up, but hey! My super radar sensor told me likewise to watch out. So Meko, you watch out too! Or we'll all end up as Endless lunch victim menu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:27 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

Hehe nice try. You're no 16 yr old, but just a dirty olde man with lolita complex preying on the egos of pewr young innocent maidens. lol!
He was trying to send me pics to scoop me up, but hey! My super radar sensor told me likewise to watch out. So Meko, you watch out too! Or we'll all end up as Endless lunch victim menu.
well i still have ur pictures u sent me baby just as u have mine and no meko to young we cant have that if we do we would have to clean her memories of all that happen so we woud of been the ones haveing fun as she wouldnt of remember a thing so its pointless for her to come sorry meko u stay home under the covers and keep looking at lavenders pictures k ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:35 pm

Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

well i still have ur pictures u sent me baby just as u have mine and no meko to young we cant have that if we do we would have to clean her memories of all that happen so we woud of been the ones haveing fun as she wouldnt of remember a thing so its pointless for her to come sorry meko u stay home under the covers and keep looking at lavenders pictures k ^_^

I never sent you any. Maybe you got mixed up to who knows whatever "Click here for free [censored]" downloads? Pewr young innocent victims.... Sad
So Meko actually prefers Lavender's pictures? OMG!!! Shocked

I need to go for a lunchbreak now... (for real)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:38 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

I never sent you any. Maybe you got mixed up to who knows whatever "Click here for free [censored]" downloads? Pewr young innocent victims.... Sad

baby dont make me post them nude pictures of ur hot sexy body on these forums and ok im going to bed have to wake up early for football gah =/ night ill see u when u get home ^_^ oh and wear that one outfit again to please baby that looked really sexy on you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

baby dont make me post them nude pictures of ur hot sexy body on these forums and ok im going to bed have to wake up early for football gah =/ night ill see u when u get home ^_^ oh and wear that one outfit again to please baby that looked really sexy on you

Don't get it mixed up. You probably got someone else's from some cheapo "Click here for free [censored]" download site. Going to bed and playing football? OMG! Shocked Are you sure it's not more than? What else are you into? Nevermind, I don't wanna know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:24 am

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
Meko wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Endless wrote:
*Mai-Otome* wrote:

oh it will trust me geek

Me too! Me too!!

Don't get it mixed up. You probably got someone else's from some cheapo "Click here for free [censored]" download site. Going to bed and playing football? OMG! Shocked Are you sure it's not more than? What else are you into? Nevermind, I don't wanna know.
rofl im sure nothing m ore as im heading out now and u be the one going to the click here stuff not me dont tempt me i may post up some of them pictures otome lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:56 am

Too much to quote. Haha!

Isn't that blackmailing? Btw, I know u wouldn't dare do it because everyone here will know u're just a hentai dirtie ole Lolie luvin man who pretends to be a 16 yr old.
And... Meion will get the axe on u!!! Pew! Pew!
Plus you never got any pics of me to begin with. You just have ur own lil pervy collections from click me sites I bet. lol!

Back on topic: So eat that lunch! tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:48 am

Argh omg so much quoting! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soora.deviantart.com
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

Freaking quote pyramid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am

Yeah it was funny... Endless n I having this quote exchange last nite. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:21 am

It's annoying. ~_~
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:24 am

Kinhoshi wrote:
It's annoying. ~_~

I do believe you're to used to the euphro boards hoshi if you know what i'm saying.
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:26 am

Chill and relax hoshi ^^

No need to be so uptight here. Here, hava a corona on meh! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:43 am

Yeah, but, too much spam and crazy randomness usually is worse than being uptight. *cough* I'm looking at you, Endless.
Back to top Go down
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Kinhoshi wrote:
Yeah, but, too much spam and crazy randomness usually is worse than being uptight. *cough* I'm looking at you, Endless.

Here it's ok to do because this is the spamzor forum after all pig
Back to top Go down
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:36 pm

GM Lavender wrote:
Kinhoshi wrote:

Here it's ok to do because this is the spamzor forum after all pig

Haha. pig is cute =D *runs off*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:40 pm

Kinhoshi wrote:
lol y u got to look at me it was fun last night xD dont hate because i have 4 stars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinhoshi

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:22 pm

You double post all the time when you can easily just edit your first post and add whatever new you're wanting to say. Obviously you do that for a higher post account, right? 99% of the forums I go to have double posting against the rules, and over time I've come realize why. It's annoying.
Back to top Go down
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Kinhoshi wrote:
You double post all the time when you can easily just edit your first post and add whatever new you're wanting to say. Obviously you do that for a higher post account, right? 99% of the forums I go to have double posting against the rules, and over time I've come realize why. It's annoying.
nah i double post cause im to lazy to go back and edit when i can just click quote or what ever =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:20 am

Hoshi, you should really learn to relax a bit sometimes. We can have fun posting too, and who really gives a shit about post counts? We post to have fun, jokes, and even some serious discussion if you want in some threads. It is just some ppl's style of posting that is different and we just need to learn to accomodate differences. I believe ppl who are invited to this closed server are all nice ppl through friends of friend's, and we can all learn to get along here too. Since no rules are set up against double posting like that yet, we shouldn't really compare it like to other forums. In fact, I won't even post in forums that are overly strict and don't know how to have a little fun at all. I mean putting on a serious face all the time isn't that fun now is it? We do have our serious side too for discussions. Not trying to rant here or anything, but just my two zenies worth of thought that's all.

Kthxbai!

Oh here, have another Corona! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Today at 11:14 am

Back to top Go down

I'm starving! T_T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blessed-RO :: Off Topic :: SPAMZOR!-