View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:16 am

But always having fun is a problem in itself. This does not look like a forum meant for a private Ragnarok Online server. I never said you couldn't have fun; I never said you couldn't spam, though I still think it's annoying, but that's me. But it does make this place look very unprofessional, in my humble opinion. All I'm saying is that there should at the very least there should be a limit.

Unless of course you guys planning on wiping all the posts when the server is no longer a beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

Number of posts : 164
Custom Title : Cuteness is Everything ~
Registration date : 2008-06-07

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:27 am

I'm really thinking it doesn't matter how professional we look. I mean the server's not even up for christ's sake so it's not like we have people flooding in going OMG LET ME JOIN and I"LL RUB MYSELF UNTIL I comeee and join this server!!!

*TEEHEE*

When have you known me to give a shit about being professional or worrying about what others might think of me Kinhoshi? >8D YAR NEVER!!!! That's the same with what I really want from this server because I want to enjoy it along with everyone else and if someone comes along and hates on us because we're not cool enough for them then I don't care if they leave. Why do I want someone like *cougH* we all know who he is* me and kinhoshi does. A liberated troll let lose on the other place we play. I'm sure this place would be totalllyyy "gay" to him but that's fine cuz I don't want his kind here anyways lol

Anyways, Don't think to badly of him guys. HE really is a nice dude! So let's end it here.

But yah Endless. Meion already posted in the forum rules "NO Double Posting!"

But I think for the literature and Art forum, Forum like those where you make a thread but the only way you can update it with more art or more stories you really don't have a choice but to double post because how do people know you have new stuff up for them to see if it's not marked unread???? They don't unless they're your personal stalker going back over and over again to drool over your masterpieces....

*cringes and hides herself* J/k lol

But yah, anyways... I think double posting is fine or w/e here in the spamzor forum too because it's called... guesswhat.... SPAM!

Try to refrain from it though on the rest of the board for the sake of all of us getting along!

*loves to get along* NOW HUG DAMN YOUUUU HUG until all you pass out of air because you're cutting off the circulation for each other because you want to embrace out of the sake of love that dang MUCH!!!!!!

SO! Get along or I shall use my harness to tie you up in the air and whip you with a blindfold over my face and hit you with a bat like a Pinata!

Ok that's the end of my little banter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://soora.deviantart.com
Meko

Number of posts : 81
Custom Title : Nyoron~ 50 posts - 06/15/08
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:20 am

GM Lavender wrote:
I'm really thinking it doesn't matter how professional we look. I mean the server's not even up for christ's sake so it's not like we have people flooding in going OMG LET ME JOIN and I"LL RUB MYSELF UNTIL I comeee and join this server!!!

*TEEHEE*

When have you known me to give a shit about being professional or worrying about what others might think of me Kinhoshi? >8D YAR NEVER!!!! That's the same with what I really want from this server because I want to enjoy it along with everyone else and if someone comes along and hates on us because we're not cool enough for them then I don't care if they leave. Why do I want someone like *cougH* we all know who he is* me and kinhoshi does. A liberated troll let lose on the other place we play. I'm sure this place would be totalllyyy "gay" to him but that's fine cuz I don't want his kind here anyways lol

Anyways, Don't think to badly of him guys. HE really is a nice dude! So let's end it here.

But yah Endless. Meion already posted in the forum rules "NO Double Posting!"

But I think for the literature and Art forum, Forum like those where you make a thread but the only way you can update it with more art or more stories you really don't have a choice but to double post because how do people know you have new stuff up for them to see if it's not marked unread???? They don't unless they're your personal stalker going back over and over again to drool over your masterpieces....

*cringes and hides herself* J/k lol

But yah, anyways... I think double posting is fine or w/e here in the spamzor forum too because it's called... guesswhat.... SPAM!

Try to refrain from it though on the rest of the board for the sake of all of us getting along!

*loves to get along* NOW HUG DAMN YOUUUU HUG until all you pass out of air because you're cutting off the circulation for each other because you want to embrace out of the sake of love that dang MUCH!!!!!!

SO! Get along or I shall use my harness to tie you up in the air and whip you with a blindfold over my face and hit you with a bat like a Pinata!

Ok that's the end of my little banter.

Yay! All hail Lavender-sama <3 Pinatas are like so awesome. I want one for my birthday... again. =) A couple of words to Lavender: YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME IN TAMING US ANIMALS cat Also, git on irc missy! XD;;

*group hug tiem!!*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/game-set/
*Mai-Otome*

Number of posts : 138
Custom Title : How much Bow could a ChikaBowWow; If a ChikaBow could BowWow?

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 am

Endless needs to be tamed... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 am

*Mai-Otome* wrote:

ahha all this talk about taming but I think the real culprit is miss cutey here!

*tags harness on Mai-Otome*

>8D FEEL my BAN-KAI!!!
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:54 am

Nuuuuuu!!! This is pure abuse!!! Shumone help!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:56 am

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
Nuuuuuu!!! This is pure abuse!!! Shumone help!!!!

More like pure amusment!!

<--- dieing from boredom...

Actuallly I don't have to really be bored at work. I can always find something for myself to do half the time...

I just hate insurance and I use internetz as escape from my drudged filled based reality XD har har har har.

Mai-otome! XD I feel we are kindred spirits!! Let's be Friendssssssss ForeverrrRR!!~~ ♥
Back to top Go down
*Mai-Otome*

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:05 am

LOLOL!!! You should post this in the At Work Thread I made. It's like half dead over there.

Fwiendz Forever. sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meion
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 87
Custom Title : plz.help.me.4.eva.
Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:04 am

Kinhoshi wrote:

Unless of course you guys planning on wiping all the posts when the server is no longer a beta.

Yeah, we are.

It's why I haven't been yelling at Endless. x_x;;

Sorry Beasty! >_<;;

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The Xegreny - Sentry - Scrapper - Level Eight - Spines/Regeneration
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Lavender
BlessedRO GM Team
BlessedRO GM Team

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:28 am

Meion wrote:
Kinhoshi wrote:

Yeah, we are.

Sorry Beasty! >_<;;

wahh lol noooo my beautiful memoriess!!! *sniff* XD

Instead of wiping the boards, can we just delete topics that are related to the beta?

I would be sad having to rewrite all those game posts/ my art thread/ the staff forum introductions and stuff.

*lazinessss*
Back to top Go down
Meion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:34 am

Haha, well I've not talked to Reyn about it yet. But I can just delete everything but the stuff not pertaining to the beta. :3

City of Heroes
The Legendary Resplendent Orion Energy - Blaster - Justice Incarnate - Level Forty - Energy Blast/Energy Manipulation
The Extraordinary Taxibot REBIRTH - Defender - Heart of the City - Level Twenty - Empathy/Sound Blast
The First Caliber - Negotiator - Controller - Level Ten - Illusion Control/Kinetics
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinhoshi

Number of posts : 77
Custom Title : Golden Star
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:50 pm

Meion wrote:
Kinhoshi wrote:

Yeah, we are.

Sorry Beasty! >_<;;
I figured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebtown.com/kinhoshi
Meion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:13 pm

This isn't definite however. I still have to get the ok from the boss. :X

City of Heroes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Endless
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Number of posts : 189
Custom Title : good

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:08 pm

*Mai-Otome* wrote:
>_< im not one to be tamed geek Beasty remember lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm starving! T_T   Today at 11:15 am

Back to top Go down

I'm starving! T_T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blessed-RO :: Off Topic :: SPAMZOR!-
Jump to: